• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Need an inexpensive helmet?

Is the Scorpion a round fit, or a long oval fit? I am eyeballing the new 900 as a replacement for my Shoei Syncrotec.

Ed I forget which is which but I can tell you this, I have been mostly satisfied with my EXO 700 with the exception of wind noise and weight but for the money I don't think you can beat it. Between the Aria and Shoei the Aria fits me much better. We got my wife a Shoei X11 on close out a while back because she did not like the way the Scorpions fit she also tried on the Arias and liked the Shoei much better (exactly oppisite of me).

I said all that to say this, if you like the way your Shoei fits, you may not like the way the Scorpions fit.:shrug: But hey that's just my opinion with out knowing anything.:rofl:

Is the Scorpion a round fit, or a long oval fit? I am eyeballing the new 900 as a replacement for my Shoei Syncrotec.

From my experience they are more of an oval shape with the exception of the EXO1000. My old 400's and now my 700 fits like a glove, but when I bought the 1000 I had to return it because my head just felt too long in the shell.

Back