• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sena 20s - Communicator

I have the SMH10R and don't have any use for the new features, so I'm not going to switch.

I'm lazy on research. What exactly is new and improved over the SMH10?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Single biggest thing is the ability to hear/use two different BT devices at the same time.
For example, have some tunes streaming from your smartphone, and hear the your GPS squawk "Turn left in one half mile" and not have the music drop out.

Or, be talking to your buddy on his/her 20S and still hear your tunes streaming from your phone.

There's some more range, some longer talk and standby times, and a few other things, but that's the crux of the benefits of the new one.
And that's a big one to me.

For a more complete breakdown of what's new, clicky here: http://www.sena.com/product-comparison-chart/

+1

I love having comm with MCBelle when we ride, but always missed having the music I enjoy riding solo.

Switching back and forth on the SMH10 is clunky, at best. Plus, having the lady in my Zumo interrupt our conversations at crucial moments, like approaching hazards or turns, was a constant irritation.

Back