• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Nylon Straps for Touratech Zega Pro

drfood

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Gerdes
Jay and I have Touratech Zega Pro bags on the Wee's. Mine came with the nylon straps thanks to JerryC who sold it to me. We just purchased a set of panniers from a guy in North Carolina, but no carry straps. The top case he got from someone in MN did not have the carry strap.

Here's a photo of the strap from Touratech.

Zega%20Straps-S.jpg

Touratech wants $39.95 each for the straps. I'm thinking that that's way more than they are worth.

Does anyone know of anyone who might sew a similar strap we furnish measurements and the materials?

Thanks.
Darrell

We used Lift-All in Houston for custom web slings and tie downs. (281) 445-2256

Found a company out in Sealy who can to it and they're only going to charge $20/strap set. Nice folks to work with too.

What company in Sealy? and do you know if they have hooks? Thanks.

I have a Cortech tail bag, but the tie downs are a pain & I'd like to have something fabbed up so that I can quickly remove & attach the thing.

You thought the straps were expensive... wait until you lose a lid. $39 will become a bargain! Don't ask me how I know this.

You thought the straps were expensive... wait until you lose a lid. $39 will become a bargain! Don't ask me how I know this.

Now that we have 6 of the Zega Pros in the house maybe you should enlighten us :nono:

Jay has top case and 2 side cases on his Wee
I have a similar set up.

Those Germans certainly know how to root around in our wallets.

Sorry for not updating this thread since June. I ended up getting 6 straps from

American Home & Habitat Inc.
14396 Highway 1458 Bldg. 'A'
Sealy TX 77474-7690

The person I worked with was Tara LaBounty.

They don't take "walk-in" clients, but if the business is right fit for them they will work on your project.

The straps are 99% exact duplicates of the Touratech straps. I sent them 1 strap for them to use as an example.

The price was $20 each. If you are interested I can send photos.

Back