• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Brunes Mill - TRH - Rides

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Krzeszkiewicz
Just getting a new thread started.

http://www.trh-cycle.org/page-18168

1. February 3-4
2. February 24-25
3. March 16-18 (3-day; spring break weekend)
4. April 7-8
5. April 28-29
6. June 2-3
7. June 30-July 1
8. July 21-22
9. August 11-12
10. September 1-3 (3-day; labor day weekend)
11. September 15-16
12. September 29-30
13. October 20-21
14. November 10-11
15. December 8-9

Last edited by a moderator:
Members only?

You need to be a member of TRH ($45) to obtain a membership to Brunes Mills if you want to ride.

Don't need to be a member if you are there to spectate (non-rider) but it's still $25/day to camp or hang out. There's a limit of 2 times a non-member can be invited by a member though.

Members only?

As X1 said, to guest ride or join property you have to be a TRH member, guessing for insurance. 200 bucks for 15 weekends or 25 bucks for guest ride. 2 max.

Only riding I do July thru Sept is in CO so that and the location makes it a no go for me. Fun trails to ride though.

Rsquared and I had a great time, rode 3 laps. Somewhere around 15 miles each. I was "done" after the 3rd even though it was cool outside, lol. Really nice trail system, little of everything but you do did to like rocks, ha.

Rsquared and I had a great time, rode 3 laps. Somewhere around 15 miles each. I was "done" after the 3rd even though it was cool outside, lol. Really nice trail system, little of everything but you do did to like rocks, ha.

Y'all should be ready for the Sandwinder at Smithville this weekend. Awesome trails only ridden occasionally. TSCEC event, great group.

Anybody on the fence, 2nd chance this weekend, SHNF still closed.

Anybody on the fence, 2nd chance this weekend, SHNF still closed.

Don't happen to have an extra bike do you?;-) I could never own another dirt bike for my spine and shoulder's long term health. But a once a year treat wouldn't be out of the question, provided those body parts are having a good day.

That spring break weekend next month sounds like fun if it's an all weekend camping shindig. It'd be worth me joining TRH just to guest for that weekend only, if so.

Last edited:
Would be good to see others jumping on this place. Places to ride are becoming fewer and further between these days. Gotta give these places a reason to exist or they'll all just start shutting their gates.

Don't happen to have an extra bike do you?;-) I could never own another dirt bike for my spine and shoulder's long term health. But a once a year treat wouldn't be out of the question, provided those body parts are having a good day.

That spring break weekend next month sounds like fun if it's an all weekend camping shindig. It'd be worth me joining TRH just to guest for that weekend only, if so.

Well, 2 things, 1-just sold KTM so only 1 dirt bike and 2 probably won't make it out this weekend. Should be out over spring break. Sorry

Well, 2 things, 1-just sold KTM so only 1 dirt bike and 2 probably won't make it out this weekend. Should be out over spring break. Sorry

Spring Break weekend is the one I'd have considered. Guaranteed better weather and hopefully the ground still won't be saturated.

So, that's 3 weeks to dry up and see if anyone has a loaner.;-)

Make up date for rain out is this weekend.

TRH is now discounting Membership prices for the remainder of 2018.

$25 TRH 2018 General Membership
$100 Brunes Mill Individual Membership
$200 Brunes Mill Family Membership
** previous guest passes do not count toward the discounted rate.
*** General Membership required for Brunes Mill Membership.

Also...
$25 per day Guest passes to Brunes Mill with No Limit to how many you can use.
**Must be a TRH General member to be a Brunes Mill guest.

Go to www.trh-cycle.org and fill out your forms today! The forms will not reflect the changes and will be discounted on-site.

We had a blast out there today. About 30 miles of single track, that was more than enough!

Back