• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

crabapple road; fredericksburg

Nicely done. Can you explain how the vid was made? Helmet cam? Passenger cam? Did you speed it up to seem like you're going faster? To me it looks like you're going too fast to "steer" around the curves, but it may just be the way your head tilts that makes it look that way. I'm truly interested and not trying to be critical.

I do like the way that r12 soaks up the cattle guards.

I am gonna go out on a limb and say that you may have exceeded the legal speed limit on that road a time or two....LOL

Thanks for that--I just finished setting up the GPS for a ride to Enchanted Rock to meet family (grandson) for camping in a couple of weeks--taking Crabapple for part of it.

Now if you can tell us how you got the band on the bike to provide the music......http://www.twtex.com/forums/images/smilies/happyrider.gif

Last edited:
Back