• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tom "Maximum Liberty(maxlib for short) Pisel, Corrigan, Texas

maxlib

Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Pisel
Riding a 2007 Shadow Aero for now. I need a dual sport to get in and out from my home after the rain!

kdk_0099.jpg

I know all about the needing a dual sport after rain- I live down a dirt road too.

Nice Bike

Loving the skirted fenders and spokes. Nice. :thumb:

:wave: :welcome: :wave:

Yeah I wish I had some other type wheel. No capability of roadside repairs and when I bought the bike in Pensacola it only took a couple weeks for the oxidation to start on the spokes and I have yet to find a way to stop and retard it.

Ctoons I could have a blast getting in and out of here on a KLR or something similar, after all it's a bit over a mile. Heck, some days I would probably ride it back and forth to the paved road or cut me out a trail in these eleven acres I live on and ride it for fun. I would like to find an older used enduro or a new dual sport but really need a job first. That Navy retirement won't pay for much!:doh:

Back