• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Olympia Mesh Jacket for sale

Reaction score
SOLD

Size 4XL Used Olympia 3/4 length High Vis Jacket for sale. Good condition I just lost a bunch on weight and need to downsize.

Jacket includes a belt and both a quilted winter liner and a rain liner that is great to use as a windbreaker or jacket at the camp site.

Size 4 XL $150 for local pickup or I will ship it for another $25

Txt or call 936 552 9631

Jacket is in Nacogdoches

Attachments

• IMG_4014.jpg
    IMG_4014.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_4012.jpg
    IMG_4012.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_4013.jpg
    IMG_4013.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_4022.jpg
    IMG_4022.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_4017.jpg
    IMG_4017.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Not my size, but what is the price?

I'm sequestered in an office with no cell phone signal.
Didn't know those still existed.

I'll take it pending response to a couple questions.

I wear a 3X button down shirt and Tee. How does fitment compare?

which model jacket is it? airwave 3?

I'm sequestered in an office with no cell phone signal.
Didn't know those still existed.

I'll take it pending response to a couple questions.

I wear a 3X button down shirt and Tee. How does fitment compare?

which model jacket is it? airwave 3?

I wear a 4XL Olympia jacket. Great jackets for the $.

I've kinda figured that out in discussion with the seller.

I've been shopping for a hi-viz jacket with very little black.
Don;t come around very often in robust sizing.

Problem is our schedules aren't aligning and I'd like to at least try it on before Benjamins exchange hands. Sizing of gear is all over the spectrum. I have sent back so many jackets ....

I've already told the seller that if someone steps up to buy it, not to wait on me. He's been a first class guy and have no reason to believe the jacket isn't 100% how he describes.

Thanks for the compliment Mitch. meting a guy from Spring to try it on tomorrow If he passes then I'm only out a ride and will def let you know. I agree jacket sizes are all over the map

Stephen

The Jacket has ben sold to a nice gentleman named Greg who is a TWT member. We met in Livingston to do the deal and then had coffee and talked bikes and did part of a ride over lake Livingston as I headed back. Always good to me know riders. Enjoy the Jacket

Stephen

Back