• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Harvest Classic Rally Luckenbach - Oct 20th & 21st, 2017

Sorry I missed you guys, the group I was camping with went for a ride out to the three sisters and back. I'm almost positive I saw Gina and JT on the way back. By the time we got back to Luckenbach it was almost time for BBQ dinner. All in all, it was an outstanding year. The rain held off until early Sunday morning and didn't cause much of a problem. It was a little nasty Satruday morning but it cleared up and ending up being a great day for a ride!

I did manage to lose a 3/4 helmet out of the back of the CT90's milk crate on the way back. Somewhere between Whataburger on 290 outside Fredericksburg and Glen Rose on 281. Don't know how it launched but I would have loved to see it.

Also, we lost a set of Suzuki DR400 keys at the event. We left name and numbers at the merchandise and bar but if anyone has seen a set of keys....

EDIT: Keys found at Lukenbach

Last edited:
Late to post but had a great time at this event. Was cool to run into fellow TWTers. Loved watching the trials riders and strolling through the bike show and voting.

On the calendar for next year.

Back