• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

If only I had more money...

Obviously you bring Mike Laferrty it'll be tough, I'm 65 and worn out. But Cycleland awaits. Off road riding has always been about the rider. But you bring somebody of equal ability as mine, ain't happening.

Last edited:
I'm a member at Cycleland, let me know when.

I don't know what that means, but I'm interpreting it to mean you're ready to rumble. That's the spirit!

How about you name the place and time while I see what I can do on my end.

I should probably warn you this guy only rides the hard stuff... :mrgreen:

This is all meant just to be a friendly comparison of a 300 vs a 690 for me, nothing super crazy. Just a place where strengths and weaknesses can be found between the different bikes...

Last edited:
Cycleland is private riding area near Nacogdoches. I'm retired. If hes faster than an old man C rider, I can bring appropriate level rider. Apple's to Apples.

Cycleland is private riding area near Nacogdoches. I'm retired. If hes faster than an old man C rider, I can bring appropriate level rider. Apple's to Apples.

That's why I picked you, woodsguy. You are THE MAN.

I'll get back with you as soon as I hear from Goyko. I'd do it if I had a 690 myself, just for the laughs, but I'm a D rider and you'd smoke me for sure on just about anything you rode.

Heck, I know him and NO I'm not the man. But if 690 was the hot ticket we all would be lining up on them. Lol

Back