• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Found somebody :)

cdn_rn

Reaction score
If you are hauling a bike from the gulf to DFW and have room for another, or an empty trailer that needs filling for half of the trip, let me know. I have a 2016 Indian Chief Darkhorse that needs to get home to Wylie. I'm willing to pay as much as uShip, but figure folks here might be less of a risk.

Last edited:
Re: Wanted, bike delivery League City to DFW

I'm driving the family to South Padre at the end of the month. I'll ride it back. :)

Unless it has straight pipes.

I could do it for you, but it would probably take me 4 tanks of gas pulling my enclosed trailer with my F-250 to get there and back ($250).

1. Flights from Dallas to Hobby airport in south Houston (less than 20 miles from League City) usually run less than $200. Uber from the airport and ride it back.
2. Not to be a worry wart but, I would thoroughly check out any vehicle pre-September 2017. A lot of areas in the southeast part of Texas had flooding beyond imagination from Hurricane Harvey.
3. If you want to ride b*tch on the ST1300, we could run down and get it over a weekend. ;)
4. My truck looks like crap but, runs fine and can tow a trailer no problem. About 4.5 hours each way straight down I-45. Uhaul motorcycle trailers are about $15-20/day. We could leave at 6:00am on a Saturday, and be back by supper time.

Last edited:

If this doesn't happen by Friday send me a PM and I won't mind doing it on Saturday for 250 USD. I have a Sat installer coming Saturday morning but he is just adding a couple of boxes to the one I already have so I doubt it will take long and then I'll be on the road from Waco so probably about 2.5 to 3 hours and then I can have it in DFW by dark-thirty on Saturday. Let me know.

I was just posting on the off chance that somebody is making the trip already. I may have to suck it up and drive myself. Need to go riding when I do get it here Mr. Cantex.

Back