• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Thursday slacker in Graford breakfast meet up 7/19

Everyday is a slacker day for me ...

8:15ish ... AM?

Even though it's kinda scary north of 20, I'm in.

KSU what time in Bluff Dale?

Last edited:
Everyday is a slacker day for me ...

8:15ish ... AM?

Even though it's kinda scary north of 20, I'm in.

KSU what time in Bluff Dale?

I’ll put you down in pencil...

KSU 7:10, bluff dale Valero. Cheat on a breakfast burrito at your own sleepy demise.

Tire change interrupted by Peenut the wonder dog and a black cat with a white stripe that smells really bad:giveup:

Will try to make this one.
Not enough daylight to make it to B.D. in time for the KSU so will go straight to the Cafe.

I’ll be there, if somethin don’t rip or tear.

There’s an old abandoned heliport right near Graford, a little ways down a dirt road, that’s neat to check out. Or we can go west side PK & down to Caddo.

I’ll be there, if somethin don’t rip or tear.

There’s an old abandoned heliport right near Graford, a little ways down a dirt road, that’s neat to check out. Or we can go west side PK & down to Caddo.

There is treasure to be found at the heliport.

I'm likely for breakfast, gotta spoon on a front tomorrow.

Finally got my tire change completed:clap: I should be there and IF I can get the queen of the ranch out of bed in time she should be with me.

There's lots of stuff north of I20 duchess, you just will miss out huh?

132 miles, pulled back in driveway at 102 degrees.
Thanks for coming out guys and queen.
Good breakfast!and better company.

Back