• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

joe rocket Nova 2.0 "Big Air" Jacket

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Has anyone seen or heard anything about this jaket?

http://www.joerocket.com/catalog/index.cfm/113/372

Sounds and looks good, ( so does the price) but I cant find a review on it anywhere...

Joe Rocket says "
With it’s lightweight, agile, sport design, the new Nova 2.0 jacket by Joe Rocket now incorporates the patent pending ‘BIG AIR’ waterproof ventilation system. The Nova 2.0 jacket is pure sport combined with all the necessary features to make this jacket perform far beyond your expectations. "

OK, that sold me... Ill give you a product report when it gets here... Sounds like this could cover all the bases... Pretty sharp looking jacket too...

OK, I tried it out the other day... It fit well, so the sizing was pretty spot on. It was comfortable, and long enough... Seemed pretty well made. BUT... It was about 95+, and I was pretty miserable. There was no venting for the arms, unless you unzipped the sleeves and held your arms just right, and the vent/front of the jacket is a mass of zippers. There are three zippers on the front, the outside shell, the vent panel, and the inner shell. I could feel some air movement near the back vents but that was about it. I did get a bit more air when I unzipped the mesh panel and rolled it back, but not enough to make me want to use it again. Also, on Joe Rocket pants, they use a zipper to zip to the jacket... But this Joe Rocket jacket doesnt use a zipper, it uses something like belt loops... I thought that was a little weird, especially since I have Joe Rocket pants, and they dont match up... The armoring was like all the JR products, but I didnt get the air flow though it like I wanted and with the mass of zippers, I wasnt all that thrilled about it. Also, some instructions on how it worked would have been nice too.

Sorry JR

Back