• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mr2uesday Slacktacular ...No Windsday

Great day, thanks for the ride Rod. Nice catching up with new and old friends.

Rod what did you think of your coconut cream pie? Mine was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I brought the coconut one home.....
The pineapple I had there was tasty...not too sweet
Got some summer sausage.. lemon & ginger snaps too

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Home again home again jiggety jig. Great place for slackin Rod. Got home about 6. Stopped just north of Graford to change a flat for some young ladies in distress.

Though I've been "talking" roads/routes with Rod for many years now this was my first ever "Rod lead" ride. And what a treat it was. Got a lot of first time roads plus even a scenic urban tour thru Waco. And then there was lunch! Nice to meet new folks and say hey again to friends. I made it home at 3:30 with 360 miles. Thanks Rod for an excellent slactacular day.

Ft Graham Rd off of FM933 (Rogers Hill Rd too but we didnt do that one)
& the Tokio Store off of FM1858 ..lots o bikes there at times...the hangout
Then that narrow old railroad bridge on Railroad Rd...Man that thing is narrow!!
Lots ta see round Waco...some of it in places we dont normally ride

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Any day on the scooter is a fine day. Today was spectacular. Thanks again Rod for getting it together and showing me more ways and byways around central Texas. Have to agree with the consensus about The Country Store too!

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Does anyone capture GPS info on these rides? If so, would it be possible to share the route?

I'm always looking for new places to ride near me.

Here's the route (attached gpx file) from Waco to The Country Store that I saved from my Garmin. Hope it works for ya. I took a different more direct way back so you probably don't want that.

Attachments

• shared_routes.gpx
    50.6 KB · Views: 148
Route from Euless

Attachments

• Slacker_ride.gpx
    2 KB · Views: 135
Back