• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hardcore Enduro race

ntklr650

Matt6:34
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
M
This is a pretty intense race for Enduro's. I think I'm to old to give it a try and I think the old KLR would not be up to the task.
I bet a 2wd Christini would come in handy.

[ame="https://youtu.be/TPMChmOjrP0"]Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble 2018 FULL TV EPISODE | Red Bull Signature Series - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

A few years ago I watched the Red Bull "Last Man Standing" race at Red River Motorcycle park. I cant recall what month it was but there was snow in the shade. I don't think it got past 40 degrees that day but 35-40 riders started and I think 4 finished. We were able to wander through the course and watched riders help each other drag their bikes over and through obstacles pouring sweat Had pretty much every bike represented including the Christinis.
I cant recall if it was one lap or more but once you finished the first round. Those that completed the first round got to turn around and complete the course in the opposite direction.
It was crazy.

Last edited:
Watched the last 20 minutes yesterday and when Graham Jarvis has to push his bike up the side of a hill/mountain, you can bet most anybody else wouldn’t be able to survive it.

One of the coolest events in offroad

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The Mega-watt hard enduro is on Redbull.tv it’s the latest in the series. It was live last Sunday but you can watch the replay and it’s free. Lots of good stuff on that site including world trial gp.

Thanks for posting, thoroughly enjoyed it.

It's amazing how much skill some of those guys have. Jarvis in particular is just unreal. How does he do that?

Back