• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy Texas, TT is back in the house!

Texas T

LD Rider
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
You know you're back in Texas when you cross the state line and the sign says Texas Welcome Center... 100 miles! :mrgreen:

Spending the night in Canyon, having dinner with a moto friend, and then a quick visit to Palo Duro Canyon in the morning on our way out. Short ride to ABQ tomorrow to have dinner with a friend, and then back into AZ on Thursday.

Shoot, you will barley dip your toe in the great waters called Texas. I'm a desert rat at heart so I know what you have in AZ

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And... in the hotel in ABQ. Had a great dinner with an old friend, now to watch some TV, and hit the sack. Off to Show Low tomorrow to see my sister and then breakfast Friday morning with another riding friend, and home by early afternoon before it gets too hot.

And... in the hotel in ABQ. Had a great dinner with an old friend, now to watch some TV, and hit the sack. Off to Show Low tomorrow to see my sister and then breakfast Friday morning with another riding friend, and home by early afternoon before it gets too hot.

Looks like good rains in Tucson and eastern az this Wednesday evening.

Yep. Huge rains (for us). We'll head to Show Low this morning after breakfast. There is a long band running SW to NE that is right over ABQ so we'll be wet leaving here and then dry off heading west.

Back