• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Suzuki 1200 Bandit S

Sorry thought it was in the post. 21,561. Let me know if price is out of line. I can also get better pictures.

Last edited:
After the carb tune the bike runs even better. As you all know they are pretty fast. I like the power wheelies thru second gear. Oh has a gel seat and original seat also.

After the carb tune the bike runs even better. As you all know they are pretty fast. I like the power wheelies thru second gear. Oh has a gel seat and original seat also.

Memories. I learned to wrench on my Gen 2 Bandit. Yours still has much potential to make even faster for those so inclined. I added GSX-R cams and a full Holeshot exhaust in addition to the mods you listed. It dyno'd at 131.5 hp. :trust: Bandits are hard to beat in the UJM category of motorcycles. GLWS.

Met someone at motorcycle show in New Ulm that had that done. They are bullet proof engines.

Sorry thought it was in the post. 21,561. Let me know if price is out of line.

Yes, that price is way too high for that bike. It needs to come down to about $1,500. (please?)

Bah ha ha, but really, I love my '99 Bandit 600s. Probably a good thing it's only a 600. :trust:

GLWS, it's a beauty! Somebody is gonna get a nice ride.

Thanks. Will check ebay and the sorts. Does make a great touring bike. Will not take my Duck out in the rain.

Just back from a meet up with a group from Texas Sport Bike Riders and rode the Bandit. I know my price is high but, you know, that is a bad ***, all purpose bike. might have to keep it for my trip bike.

I know my price is high but, you know, that is a bad ***, all purpose bike......

Thank you... I really didn't want to say anything because deep down I'd like to think mine's worth something. Although as I approach 149,000 miles I suspect my resale is a bit shot. Now the "bad ***, all purpose" part I totally get.

You'd have to find someone that knew and appreciated Bandits to get near that price - however if you're not in a hurry then I wouldn't slash it. I'd recommend another Bandit board to you (you're likely familiar with them) but they have a real prickly policy on classifieds and only allow established members to post in that section.

Again... GLWS. I'm hanging on to mine.

I forgot how nice that bike is. I have made one mistake on it. Playing around like I was on my RZ500 track bike and went to warm tires up for a sprinted ride. The front wheel locked up and almost went down. Caught the fall with left leg and bruised my knee. Could not figure what I did and remembered I installed HH pads and they need heated up before working well. Thus the lock up. Here is a good one by the way at a track day. Can not copy the link.

Last edited:
Back