• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Comoto ATX - DIY Motorcycle Garage

I cannot see in the website what it cost to use / join the Garage.

https://www.motoshedseattle.com/
This is a similar place in Seattle.

My daughter owns a coffee shop attached to the Motoshed.
It's called the Wick.
http://www.thewickmoto.com/

The business model is a good one in an urban area and can work.

One of our goals with the fundraising/bike raffle is to get a space with a regular door to open up opportunities to do extra hour memberships with dedicated shop access. We just had a large sliding door in our old place that restricted things that could be offered. We are really wanting to get a bit more space than we need and lease out a small portion to a coffee vendor or something that would add more to just the tools! Lucky Wheels Garage in CA also has a coffee shop as well, so that would be a great addition.

I cannot see in the website what it cost to use / join the Garage.

Hey CDC currently we don't have a roof over our heads as we are waiting to get a better place. If you would like help out grab a piece of merch so we can get back to providing our service!

Last edited:
My problem is that all the cool stuff like this place are far from me... One of the downsides to living in a small town away from large population centers :shrug:

anyone know of something like this on the north side of Houston? I would be all over this! Good luck in the Hill Country!

Back