• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mosko Moto

I got the paniers for my Tenere. So far so good. I kinda wish I would have got the reckless system now that I see what all I can and can't put in them but I'm still happy with them.

The makers have a thread on Advrider in the venders forum. The guys that make them are riders themselves and really listen to feedback from their customers.

I have the 40L dry bag - super tough and def water proof. They've already redesigned this version with better strap guides and other details - well worth it. The panniers look great, too.

Attachments

• KTM.jpg
    KTM.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 201
They were at IMS Dallas last year but not this year. I was disappointed - wanted to check out the new versions. Looked really interesting in person (last year) but I have no practical experience.

Okay, they came in today...

20160707_172342_zpsvzbojygu.jpg

Top notch materials and workmanship.

More to come after I get them installed.

Hey you're not allowed to buy expensive bits for your bike if you're not riding and adventure traveling. So now that I've publicly shamed you when do we leave? Give me a 3 day weekend and I'll plan and take you on a nice 1,500+ dirt shakedown ride.

_

if you ever do actually do any OFFROAD riding please let us know how the bags do!

if you ever do actually do any OFFROAD riding please let us know how the bags do!

Ahhh, sadly no more desert single track for this old girl. She's getting reassigned to ADV bike status. A bad jeep road is the worst she will ever see again.

http://www.greenchileadv.com/products/gcag-uprising-soft-rack-kit

a rack-less rack, if you will. I'm thinking get the basic kit and then add additional straps once i see what i need. (will need a heat shield too.)

Hey, quit chasing paper and start chasing sunsets!

I'll be interested to see what your rig looks like when you get it setup. Here is what the Mosko looks like on the X with camping gear and few towels to fill out the space.

BagS_zpsrj0n5sgg.jpg

m

I'll be interested to see what your rig looks like when you get it setup. Here is what the Mosko looks like on the X with camping gear and few towels to fill out the space.
m

That looks like it gives you plenty of storage.

Awright, I'll post up when it happens. It's gunna be in time for October run to Galeana.

Back