• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kawasaki Concours owners/riders mega thread

On the c10 have any of u had starter clutch issues.( the on way clutch)

I have not had any trouble with mine at all. I do know a member that might have the parts you need if you let me know I will get in contact with them. KP

This.

84e94087432983bf82a24bee9fd2de4a.jpg

I was trying to find one in green for sale. No luck only the ZX14 or 1000 Kawasaki. I want a green ZRX bad. I guess the lime Kawasaki racing green has always been one of my favorite colors for a Kawa.

I was trying to find one in green for sale. No luck only the ZX14 or 1000 Kawasaki. I want a green ZRX bad. I guess the lime Kawasaki racing green has always been one of my favorite colors for a Kawa.
AFAIK, it was 2015 only?

I have a complete stock exhaust including the header for the 08-09 C-14. I'm 99.9% sure it will fit later models also. It's wrapped and resting in the rafters of my garage. Come get it - yours' free. Surely someone can use it as a project or save it for when you sell. Then you can sell your aftermarket unit!!

Hey Connie lovers! C&Ds in Bandera has on consignment a BEAUTIFUL 2003 with about 10K miles and in wonderful condition. He said the guy is an old timer from Bandera and is quitting riding. The bike is red and looks new and has been garaged all its life. He said the guy would negotiate on the price of $3K. Red is the fastest color next to dark metallic green! Stop by C&Ds if you need an accessory as he is great on prices and customer service.... on the main drag (173).

Anyone here put the Murphs' block off plate on their Connie? If so what does it do exactly? In other words what is the advantage of having them?

I just put the kit on mine a few days ago and haven't really ridden it yet. The reason I put it on was just to get the junk out of my way. I really doubt there will be any performance improvement or difference. I post back if I think there is. I'm going to ride it to dinner tonight.

I just put the kit on mine a few days ago and haven't really ridden it yet. The reason I put it on was just to get the junk out of my way. I really doubt there will be any performance improvement or difference. I post back if I think there is. I'm going to ride it to dinner tonight.

Thank you that would be good info to have. Ride safe. :rider:

Have done that on a couple connies and it does nothing for performance. As he mentioned it only cleans up that area of unneeded items and less to deal with when maintenance is done.

Just finished levering a new rear tire on my C14 by hand. I won't be doing that again. :shock:

Time to get that tire machine ordered from Harbor Freight.

Back