• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

3rd annual New Mexico 400 I Monday, July 25- Friday, July 29, 2011

October can be very nice.

Not growing up riding on public land I still have to pitch myself we get access to this.

29263504640_10d45c749e_h.jpg

When the snow gets too deep!

Three winters ago I had both my kids together up there for Thanksgiving and we rode the whole north part of the Rim Trail with several inches of snow. It was fun. Coming up Karr Canyon Rd (the Forest Service does close the gates on some roads such as this one) the snow was pretty deep on the more exposed areas.

The Full Length version:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95mny3cDi3Q"]The NADS ride Cloudcroft - Feature[/ame]

Crappy obsolete iphone picture from Saturday 9/17. This is looking out over White Sands and captures the sun going down behind the San Andres Mountains, which are on the west side of White Sands.

Usually it is very hazy, but this particular night it was relatively clear, and the results, if seen in person, would have given you goosebumps.

3EE162AD-2701-429B-B6F3-1C222AC4205D_zpsthemfcwf.jpg

Back