• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Any UT Austin students who also rides dirt?

Dao

Reaction score
i thought I'd reach out on here to see if y'all know any UT student(s) who also rides dirt:rider:

my son's an undergrad living on west campus, looking for local student dirtbikers to ride w/.

I mentioned checking out campus clubs, but, it don't look like there's any motorcycle club listed on UT roster.

i thought I'd reach out on here to see if y'all know any UT student(s) who also rides dirt:rider:

my son's an undergrad living on west campus, looking for local student dirtbikers to ride w/.

I mentioned checking out campus clubs, but, it don't look like there's any motorcycle club listed on UT roster.

He doesn't like to ride with immature old dudes? What is he riding ? Ou group rides CTOR , HF and city park often.
He can take your spot until you heal.

Could be wrong, but I think his desire to reach students on campus is so he can conveniently buddy up and ride during weekdays. On weekends, he works, as do alot of college students.

But I'll let him know about y'all's rides. He's got a 250x.

Cool. I can ride during the week but usually ride on weekends since no one else rides during the week :doh::doh:

Back