TWT Forums  

Go Back   TWT Forums > General Discussion > Vendor's Forum

Notices

Forum Jump

Old 12-02-2016, 01:01 AM   #21
Ken Phenix

Re: Custom Made Heated Gear

Here's my latest offering:

Lightly used Cabela's winter motorcycle gloves.
All leather, full draw string gauntlet
100 gram Thinsulate
Genuine Gore Tex
Phenix integrated carbon fiber heat
Size Large
$140
IBA #47092

ASK ME ABOUT HEATED GEAR
Ken Phenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 01:30 AM   #22
Ken Phenix

Exclamation OLYMPIA WEATHERKING - WITH HEAT! $200

My criteria for a great heated glove includes leather construction, ample insulation and genuine Gore Tex waterproof layer. But that doesn't exist in the current market - except here.
The Olympia Weatherking is one of the best values out there. I have added my carbon fiber heat to several sets and the reviews are glowing, pardon the pun. The last batch I ordered sold as soon as it hit the ground. I'm about to place another order so let me know if you're interested. And if you happen to run across another all leather, Primaloft, Gore Tex carbon fiber heated glove at any price - but especially for two bills, let me know that too.

IBA #47092

ASK ME ABOUT HEATED GEAR
Old 12-16-2016, 10:06 PM   #23
FCBH
Forum Supporter

Re: Custom Made Heated Gear

PM sent.

motorcycleroads.com
FCBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 10:29 AM   #24
Ken Phenix

GLOVE DEAL ALERT!!

The Held Freezer II is on closeout at Revzilla for $149. The Held Arctic is still available in larger sizes for $129. Watch the videos. This is a ton of glove for short money. These will be gone in less than a week. Remember to order one size up from what you normally wear and have them shipped to me for heat treatment.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/h...ezer-ii-gloves
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/h...s#overview_tab

https://www.facebook.com/Phenix-Flam...1738242984574/
IBA #47092

ASK ME ABOUT HEATED GEAR

Last edited by Ken Phenix; 12-22-2016 at 10:36 AM.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:38 PM   #25
Ken Phenix

Dainese Extreme Foul Weather Gloves

I have been a fan of the Dainese Jerico since its introduction. I just stumbled onto a similar version of this extreme foul weather glove on ebay across the pond. Its primary construction is of an abrasion resistant textile Dainese calls Stone PU. Carbon knuckle and leather palm round the exterior. There's Primaloft insulation too but what's unique is the Gore Tex gaiter under the gauntlet. Any water that runs down the sleeves into the gauntlets is routed out two eyelets on the underside. EXTREME! But don't get too excited - these are MINE! Just remember I can add heat to virtually any winter glove.

Revzilla has the Jerico evo size 2XL on closeout for $164.95 ! ! DEAL ! If you're XL send these to me for heat treatment.
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/d...s#overview_tab
IBA #47092

ASK ME ABOUT HEATED GEAR

Last edited by Ken Phenix; 01-02-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:00 PM   #26
Ken Phenix

Re: Dainese Extreme Foul Weather Gloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Phenix View Post
I have been a fan of the Dainese Jerico since its introduction. I just stumbled onto a similar version of this extreme foul weather glove on ebay across the pond. Its primary construction is of an abrasion resistant textile Dainese calls Stone PU. Carbon knuckle and leather palm round the exterior. There's Primaloft insulation too but what's unique is the Gore Tex gaiter under the gauntlet. Any water that runs down the sleeves into the gauntlets is routed out two eyelets on the underside. EXTREME! But don't get too excited - these are MINE! Just remember I can add heat to virtually any winter glove.

Revzilla has the Jerico evo size 2XL on closeout for $164.95 ! ! DEAL ! If you're XL send these to me for heat treatment.
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/d...s#overview_tab
It is with a heavy heart I post this. I absolutely love these Dainese gloves - possibly the warmest ones ever. I wanted so much to wear them but after a quick test ride I had to come to the realization my fingers are just too long.

So if you wear an American size Large and you don't have longer than average digits, these gloves can be yours for $200 + $10 shipping. Higher wattage, Gore Tex with gauntlet gaiters, Primaloft, carbon knuckles - there is simply NOTHING like them on the market at any price.
IBA #47092

ASK ME ABOUT HEATED GEAR
Old 01-08-2017, 12:45 AM   #27
Ken Phenix

Gordon's Heated Gloves $140

I was so glad to learn the original Gerbing family was back in business I actually bought a pair of "Gordon's" deerskin gloves. Gordon Gerbing invented heated motorcycle gear back in the 70's. The workmanship of the Churchill Glove company is impeccable, the deerskin is very supple which makes the gloves insanely comfortable. But alas, they're not "mine" and I have no need for them. I have worn them only a handful of times. I have carried them as backups which I haven't needed. They are size XL and cut for average length fingers. I normally wear a L but I have longer than average fingers. These gloves retail for $245 but I'll let this pair go for $140.
(gloves only - wiring harness not included)
http://gordonsheated.com/heated_gloves.html
IBA #47092

ASK ME ABOUT HEATED GEAR
Old 01-10-2017, 06:39 PM   #28
Texas Rider

Re: Gordon's Heated Gloves $140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Phenix View Post
I was so glad to learn the original Gerbing family was back in business I actually bought a pair of "Gordon's" deerskin gloves. Gordon Gerbing invented heated motorcycle gear back in the 70's. The workmanship of the Churchill Glove company is impeccable, the deerskin is very supple which makes the gloves insanely comfortable. But alas, they're not "mine" and I have no need for them. I have worn them only a handful of times. I have carried them as backups which I haven't needed. They are size XL and cut for average length fingers. I normally wear a L but I have longer than average fingers. These gloves retail for $245 but I'll let this pair go for $140.
(gloves only - wiring harness not included)
http://gordonsheated.com/heated_gloves.html
In Rochester Mn at the Mayo clinic for a week and have not seen or heard a bike since I have been in town. So far the high temp was 24 yesterday and a couple or so days ago the high was -3.

Have you tried to sell your heated goodies on advrider? Might get more attention than twtex.

Ken
Texas Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:22 PM   #29
Ken Phenix

Re: Gordon's Heated Gloves $140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Rider View Post

Have you tried to sell your heated goodies on advrider? Might get more attention than twtex.

Ken
Yes, thanks. I have a similar thread going on adv. I have a Facebook page too. So far just about all my business is by word of mouth. I always appreciate a good word.
IBA #47092

ASK ME ABOUT HEATED GEAR
Old 01-10-2017, 09:45 PM   #30
Ken Phenix

EBAY DEAL ALERT!

The ReV'it! Taurus replaced the Alaska as the brand's flagship foul weather glove. And it has a Gore Tex gauntlet gaiter to prevent water running down the sleeve from getting into the glove. The Taurus retails for $249. This listing has them for $186!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revit-Taurus...3D282089478665

Remember to order one size up and send them to me for heat. There's no heated glove on the market at any price anywhere near this extreme.
IBA #47092

ASK ME ABOUT HEATED GEAR