• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ride at 2pm - Meet up at Midway BBQ in Katy on HWY 90 if interested

Reaction score
Hi to all!

I am New to the forum and looking for ride and early dinner tomorrow.

I have previous plans in the morning then I am free about 2pm.

We can meet at Midway BBQ in Katy on HWY 90 at 2pm. Then ride for a couple of hours then head back to Midway BBQ for a early dinner. :eat:

If anyone is interested let me know. I just put this out there to see how many
Adventure riders might be in Katy. There is always another time.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Frank
Thumper650

Well dang Thumper! Just seen this!!! I'm in Cypress and would like get together, maybe next week?

Sorry I didn't get down there. I ended up going up to Conroe to meet Fly at his place. It was a bit far for him given the lack of daylight for the ride home. I'll definitely get out to meet you another time!

Hi Fly!

I ride a KLR 650 Camo!

Meeting at 2pm who ever is interested!

Hope to see you today!

Frank

Great bike Frank good platform and very capable steeds:trust:.

Started very late in the afternoon for a short ride on the Honda (Ghost) with William in tow on his very capable DR650 thanks for getting us both out of interesting situations that would have extended our ride for sure.

would have enjoyed meeting everyone... over inside Katy for some Midway Q keep posting them rides will make it over soon and maybe drag a few more hungry riders to boot Frank.

Back