• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

5th Annual Ghost's Freezeree Jan. 20-22, 2017 DATE CHANGE

holding out on me buddy secret trail net werk right under my nose.when i come over tomorrow i am bringing the 300 :sun: there goes the neighborhood :rider:

I will attempt to make it there Saturday if this gathering is open to just anyone (with a motorcycle). Don't know which bike to bring though. FJR or Vstrom.

Picked up another inch of rain so now the pond is full and the stream by the pavillion is almost ready to run. Road is not bad so we should be good with a day of sunshine:trust:

I will attempt to make it there Saturday if this gathering is open to just anyone (with a motorcycle). Don't know which bike to bring though. FJR or Vstrom.

Yes it is open to anyone with an ADV state of mind. Primitive camping with a pavilion:chug: to gather and cook.

I will be out of pocket tomorrow so may not watch the forum to close. Anyone needing to reach me feel free to text or call 254-248-4848. I will be out at ranch most of the day Friday.:chug:

I would love to come. Anyone going from Austin who would like to ride together?

I'm coming both nights, but might not camp. Any recommendations on cheap clean hotels in town?

Well, looks like my plans have been changed for me. I have to go to Decatur Saturday morning. I will make it out that evening. Peach cobbler will be delivered. :eat:

My plans of only making it for Friday night have changed...not making it at all. I have to be at the house this evening. So I'm out. First one I've missed, I think. And I needed to get away too. Cabin fever.

Back