• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Crazy Bob Pie Run Campout (1/27-1/28)

Cota and I are planning on coming as long as I don't get any surprises before then. I love me some pie. :eat:

Cool. Camping I presume?

As far as pie, make sure to also state your intentions to come for pie at the pie run thread.
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112735

Four legged friends are fine too, just be aware that our property is not fenced and if your friend will run off, you will need to keep leashed.

Thank you for sharing your place.
In +1 for tent camping Friday night only.
We plan to hit the pie run Saturday.

In for friday camping, i would like to reserve my trees. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob it has been a while but I am back on a bike now. Could I tent camp on Friday and head up via dirt roads with you guys?
What time will people be showing up on Friday?

Collin

Will be a great time! Weather looks good for a fire!

No rants, raves, and whatever, or I'm burning the whole place down!!!! Trust me, I can do it. :trust:

This will be a fun gathering!

Last edited:
Bob it has been a while but I am back on a bike now. Could I tent camp on Friday and head up via dirt roads with you guys?
What time will people be showing up on Friday?

Collin

Sure. Come on down. People will arrive sometime between noon and midnight. Pick a time. We will be here what ever time you come, but then again we live here.

There is a small chance of us showing up Friday. Also, since it will be cold, we are in a rush to make our own electric gear. I'm sure everything will work out just fine :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You are young and rich. Just buy someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? Out of firewood? Why, I remember when no one ever ran out of firewood. What's the world coming to? Back in the good old days there was plenty of firewood, all you had to do was walk around and pick it up. Came in handy sizes too. The trees back then knew how to drop branches, I'll tell you that. Not like today, no siree.....

Rant over

What? Out of firewood? Why, I remember when no one ever ran out of firewood. What's the world coming to? Back in the good old days there was plenty of firewood, all you had to do was walk around and pick it up. Came in handy sizes too. The trees back then knew how to drop branches, I'll tell you that. Not like today, no siree.....

Rant over

Fear not. I have it on good word that the wood Santa Clause will make a visit soon.

I'm going to try to come for a visit

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If all else fails, we can also burn the couch and kitchen chairs

You are young and rich. Just buy someone

I'm also a cheap son of a gun with a smart, engineering girlfriend. [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back