• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Chuck "chuckpo" P, Grand Prairie, TX

Reaction score
I've lurked on this forum for quite some time, reading and learning, so here goes.

2007 Triumph Speedmaster, not much beyond stock quite yet, just bits and pieces so far. But I love the machine! And yes, it needs a good cleaning. :D

Corbin seating... ahh so comfy
UnKI6.jpg

Backrest, luggage rack, short TORs, lightbar
FaPjX.jpg

nDKem.jpg

I'm considering a FREAK mod, battery relocation, some dash work (maybe an Acewell or similar), and a couple of other projects for when I get the time and cash to do it.

Chuck

Welcome. It use to be that "it didn't happen unless a photo was provided" Due to photoshop and the like, we don't believe you actually have a Speedmaster until we see it in person. :-P

We are in Arl. tonight for burgers. Come join us tonight or one Tues in Tarrant Co. so we can verify you indeed have Triumph goodness.

Thanks for the welcome! Unfortunately I wont be able to make it out tonight, too much going on at work and home right now. Hopefully next time I will.

And Sharkey, I can't afford Photoshop, all that money is going into accessories!

Oh, my - Triumphs are such good-looking machines! I hope it takes you everywhere you want to go :)

Back