• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - 2007 Triumph Speed Triple Racetech/Ohlins

Re: FS - 2008 Triumph Speed Triple $4300

I have a 2014 Honda CB500X with well sorted suspension front and rear. Makes a decent adventure bike with the right tires. Want to trade?
That looks like a nice bike, but now I think I'm looking to sell outright and take the winter time to figure out what I really want next. Thanks though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Re: FS - 2008 Triumph Speed Triple $4000

Rode to work today. Still looking for it's new owner. Get it while the weather is good!
c01fca7f778c99bc4012a028149a49e3.jpg
8b07d4975cb9bfaa90ec91e1d8c49ee6.jpg

Ya know...if I had it to do over again, I'd have grabbed this rather than the GSX-R I got.

Bike is still for sale! Registration went out December. Always kept on battery tender.

Bike is still for sale! If someone makes a decent offer I might just accept it. I've had some pretty low dealer offers(probably don't want to mess with it because of the age).

I have no idea how this bike is still available. That’s the best color on one of the coolest looking bikes of its era.

Re: FS - 2008 Triumph Speed Triple $3800

Price drop again to $4250

Last edited:

If Progressive gets their head out of their **** and cuts me a check, I'm grabbing this.

That is a sweet machine.

Pm sent.

Re: FS - 2008 Triumph Speed Triple $3750

Lowering price to $4250 for TWTEX member. Come get it!

Last edited:
Shoot me a message, I am loving this bike. I am ready to pull the trigger on a bike like this! I’m I’m east Texas also.

Bike no longer for sale. I've decided I'm going to ride it for another season and add some good suspension to it and see where that takes me.

Bike no longer for sale. I've decided I'm going to ride it for another season and add some good suspension to it and see where that takes me.

Great choice! BTW,you may want to try to reach out to Roger with On Road Off Road. I had checked with him about an Ohlins he has in stock he had on sale for the bike. It was VERY well priced.

http://www.ororcycle.com/index.htm

It's not listed on his site, but it would be worth a call if you are interested.

Staton

Great choice! BTW,you may want to try to reach out to Roger with On Road Off Road. I had checked with him about an Ohlins he has in stock he had on sale for the bike. It was VERY well priced.

http://www.ororcycle.com/index.htm

It's not listed on his site, but it would be worth a call if you are interested.

Staton

Roger did the suspension for my Sprint. Racetech makes great stuff for your bike.

Hey Guys, This is back up for sale. Got the forks rebuilt with Racetech internals and a new Ohlins shock by On Road Off Road. Set for a 215lb rider. Also had the seat redone by Great day to Ride. And currently has Renthal superbike bars in black now.

Mileage just over 17k. Love the bike but my type of riding has changed. Tried to make it work but still want something different.

Currently asking $3800. Will entertain serious offers.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 20190427_083335.jpg
    20190427_083335.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Oh no!
This bike is seriously going to get me in trouble with my better half.
Unless you want to discuss a trade for an 03 Honda VTX 1800C?

Oh no!
This bike is seriously going to get me in trouble with my better half.
Unless you want to discuss a trade for an 03 Honda VTX 1800C?
Not looking for a trade as of right now. Unsure what direction I'm going after this.

I've done some thinking and keep coming back to DR's. I would be open to trade for a DR650. Later model and lower mileage preferred and closer to stock the better.

Also added recent picutures.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back