Old 10-12-2017, 09:18 PM   #5241
Tony0008

Smile Re: Montgomery Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

100% participation = 4 riders.

Tony0008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:49 PM   #5242
prhaussies

Re: Montgomery Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

I can make the 19th and a Pizza Shack pork chop dinner sure sounds delicious.probably won't ride as my headlight is pitiful, making riding after dark very dangerous. rh
prhaussies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:25 AM   #5243
Bluedevil

pizza sounds good, see ya there
09 STALLION, SILVER of course
10 NT700V, (R319) BURGUNDY
Bluedevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:29 AM   #5244
Snoopster

Always love Pizza Shack, see ya there.
'04 Honda CRF 230F (sold)
'02 Suzuki SV 650S "Skyy" RIP (2005-2013)
Four Bikers and a Monkey
Utah Bound and...
Snoopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 01:02 PM   #5245
Hemibee

I MIGHT make it this week, so where to? I'm not going to suggest any location because I don't want to jinx myself.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

2004 KTM 450 EXC
2001 Triumph Tiger - "Black Betty" - Gone
2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC - Jessica

"Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles." John Wayne
Hemibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:08 PM   #5246
jfink

How about the Pizza Shack? They must be close to opening their new place. Do we want to save a Pizza Shack visit for their grand opening? I got to reading the Pizza Shack story on their web site. It says their original site was the one in Willis. So it got me wondering, is the pizza better in Montgomery? Have we ever done a Thursday night in Willis?

'04 Goldwing (all states, except Hawaii, all provinces except Nunavut)
'08 KLR 650 (685 Kit)
'11 KTM 990 Dakar (all 23 countries in South, Central and North America)
'14 KTM 500 Exc
'14 BMW GTL Exclusive

Where I have ridden
jfink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:31 PM   #5247
masterblaster
Forum Supporter

I eat at both often enough to say the I am good with either.
2018 KTM 500 EXC

Hoka Hey 108
masterblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:50 AM   #5248
prhaussies

We have always meet at the Montgomery (Pizza Shack) location as it can handle a larger crowd than Willis. I hope we meet up at the new location on a regular basis.
Mr Fink, while you were out gallivanting around, we ate at the Shack last week. I will always call ahead to make sure they are thawing out pork chops.
I am not saying we should go elsewhere, I love the Shack.
El Bosque, in the same area is also a good choice. Carne Asada is really good.
rh
prhaussies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 07:55 AM   #5249
masterblaster
Forum Supporter

El Bosque sounds good
2018 KTM 500 EXC

Hoka Hey 108
Old 10-26-2017, 08:42 AM   #5250
Hemibee

Pizza Shack sounds good to me.

2004 KTM 450 EXC

"Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles." John Wayne
Old 10-26-2017, 01:21 PM   #5251
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfink View Post
So it got me wondering, is the pizza better in Montgomery? Have we ever done a Thursday night in Willis?
We've been there at least 3-4 times when I have been able to attend. But typically, they go to the Montgomery location.

Total Forum Supporter Donations For October: $323.43 - Previous Month: $685.11 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 128 Current Forum Supporters out of 20679 Users (0.62%)
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon

The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 02:21 PM   #5252
jfink

Sorry to cause the confusion. El Bosque works. This is the one in Montgomery right? There are at least three on 105, and I want to make sure I get the right one.

'08 KLR 650 (685 Kit)
'14 KTM 500 Exc
'14 BMW GTL Exclusive

Where I have ridden
Old 10-26-2017, 02:41 PM   #5253
Tony0008

I think our location for tonight is as clear as very muddy water. Pizza Shack or El Bosque? I vote for PS, but either is OK.

Tony

Tony0008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 03:32 PM   #5254
jfink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony0008 View Post
I think our location for tonight is as clear as very muddy water. Pizza Shack or El Bosque? I vote for PS, but either is OK.

Tony
PS Works for me too!

'08 KLR 650 (685 Kit)
'14 KTM 500 Exc
'14 BMW GTL Exclusive

Where I have ridden
Old 10-26-2017, 03:42 PM   #5255
Hemibee

I can do PS too

2004 KTM 450 EXC

Old 10-26-2017, 03:56 PM   #5256
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum

PS sounds good.

Total Forum Supporter Donations For October: $323.43 - Previous Month: $685.11 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 128 Current Forum Supporters out of 20679 Users (0.62%)

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Old 10-26-2017, 04:15 PM   #5257
Buellboy

Ok, Pizza Shack it is!!
Buellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 08:00 PM   #5258
Buellboy

Thought I was gonna get there tonight but it is not going to happen... See you later...
Buellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:24 PM   #5259
masterblaster
Forum Supporter

I hate to be the one to break the news to you but the Manager took care of the bill tonight, and told us seconds and dessert are on the house too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buellboy View Post
Thought I was gonna get there tonight but it is not going to happen... See you later...
2018 KTM 500 EXC

Hoka Hey 108
Old 10-26-2017, 10:28 PM   #5260
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum

Was good to see everybody. Perfect riding weather!!

Quote: