• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

I'm here outside. If it's too warm for the fairer sex, then we can move inside. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the news today, oh boy! <(arcane Beatles reference). I made reservations for 5 singles plus me considering the Harvest Classic weekend (Oct 21st, 22nd). They only have 6 rooms available at this point.

1) Joe
2) Jeff N
3) Rob J + 1
4) Jesus (the one from Venezuela ;-))
5) Anthony B

I will keep track of who may want to come in this post. This is not a commitment, as I can release rooms as necessary.

Last edited:
Was ratted out by my physical therapist. Will probably be building a storage shed - woo hoo!

Riding

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

You and I both think this way, but unfortunately, most doctors don't. His explanation is that if the tendons are torn again, they may not be repairable as I did such a good job in the first place. He actually dialed my physical therapy back, telling the therapist he didn't want me doing a couple of the exercises they had me doing, yet. :giveup:

Lol, wow. If you gonna do something, do it right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Well folks - what's i going to be? Is meeting at Joe Lee's official? :rider::eat::rider::eat: (Am I to assume it's the seafood place in Kemah a bit west of 146?) Inquiring minds might want to know!:giveup:

Sorry I missed last week - pesky new job gets in the way of fun on more than a few occasions.

Should be Joe Lee's this week, it's the place off of Marina Bay Dr, about a mile from 146.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

In order to take the chatter about the Harvest Classic out of this thread, I have made another one >>>HERE<<<

Thanks Jesus!

wednesday_zpsft4jw5ct.jpg

With the Astros possibly playing this Wednesday, I'm making a preemptive strike and suggesting Chasin' Tails on Bay Area Blvd. for this week.

Let’s do Marais in Dickinson, TX tonight, and help support the local folks who got crushed by Harvey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can make Chasin' Tails. but with traffic. Dickinson is a bit out of reach for me..

Back