• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Scala Rider G4 Powerset Bluetooth headsets

Brojon

Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Smith
Removed from sale - lack of interest.
Asking $200 OBO shipped.
Bought a new Shoei helmet last year and these units won't fit.
So I'm selling this set to afford the Sena 10U made for my helmet.
Has all mounting options, original box, spare wind socks, etc.
One unit shows slight wear since it was mine - my wife's only got used when she rode with me. Purely cosmetic they work great - I just loaded with latest firmware.
Web Bike World rated them highly.

i-R7FRJpZ-L.jpg

Last edited:
What is it about the new helmet that keeps them from fitting?

The standard mounting fits most helmets using a clamp that fits between the inner and outer helmet shell. The Shoei Neotec construction doesn't allow that. You have to look at the Sena 10U to see the measures required to fit a BT headset to this helmet.

There is a "glue plate" which essentially replaces the back half of the clamp with a thinner version backed with adhesive.
I just prefer not to exercise the permanent option at this point in time - personal preference.
I'd druther get a unit that fits well with the helmet.

Yeah, I am not big on the little sticky pad option. I have Sena 20S units and use the clip as well. I like being able to remove it if I want without the sticky stuff staying behind.

Back