• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD: Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner and Controller - Austin

Reaction score
***SOLD!***

Turns out I've amassed too much gear... this stuff has been sitting in my closet for a couple years now, unworn. For reference, I'm about 5' 10", 160lb, 33" inseam so when I talk about fit... that's me.

All items are located in Pflugerville. I'm willing to meet or ship, PM and we can discuss.

All gone, thanks everyone.

trey

Last edited:
Re: FS: Gerbing Jacket, Leather Suit, 1 Piece Textile Suit, Mesh Jacket & Pants - Aus

Leather suit sold.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Gerbing Jacket, Leather Suit, 1 Piece Textile Suit, Mesh Jacket & Pants - Aus

Dibs on the revit jacket and Rocket pants!

Dibs on the revit jacket and Rocket pants!

Jacket is yours, pants have a potential new home in front of you provided we can work out the details.

Shoot me a PM and let me know when you want to come snatch the jacket, I'll let you know if the pants become available.

trey

Re: FS: Gerbing Jacket, Leather Suit, 1 Piece Textile Suit - Austin

Updated to reflect the mesh jacket and pants being gone. Still have the Scorpion suit, was a little too small/short for the prospective buyer.

trey

Bump!

I'm about to cross post over on ADV but I'd much rather sell it locally and not have to mess with shipping things. Make an offer if you're interested in anything!

trey

Edit -nevermind

Last edited:

In case other people have similar questions, yes, the leather jacket has some perforated panels around the chest, but isn't fully perforated:

29993879338_08120c528e_b.jpg

This was about the best description I could find online. The model # is FTL-277.

https://poolemoto.co.uk/frank-thomas/777-frank-thomas-ftl277-xti-jacket-white.html

trey

Scorpion suit is gone, updated first post.

trey

Re: FS: Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner, 2-pc Leather Track Day Suit, Mesh Jacket - Austi

Bump. Edited first post, Joe Rocket mesh jacket is free to a good home, just come get it out of my closest.

trey

Re: FS: Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner, 2-pc Leather Track Day Suit, FREE Mesh Jacket-Au

Mesh jacket is gone, updated first post.

Make an offer on the heated jacket or leathers...

trey

Re: FS: Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner and Controller - Austin

Leathers are gone, just the Gerbing liner left!

trey

Back