• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Off Road Trails Near Dallas

Reaction score
A buddy of mine from the Dallas office mentioned that he's thinking of getting his son a dirtbike but doesn't know of anywhere to ride. Can someone give me some info to give him? Probably something more like trail riding than MX.

Give this place a try, I've been by there several times, but never went in. Don't go till the ground dries up some as most places would be very wet at this time. It's managed by the city of Trophy Club so they do have rules, I think I even saw a beginners section there. Nice place close to fast food and the Home Depot for any needs you would need.

http://www.trophyclubpark.org/atv_trails

John

Give this place a try, I've been by there several times, but never went in. Don't go till the ground dries up some as most places would be very wet at this time. It's managed by the city of Trophy Club so they do have rules, I think I even saw a beginners section there. Nice place close to fast food and the Home Depot for any needs you would need.

http://www.trophyclubpark.org/atv_trails

John
I've been there. They do have a beginner area which I found really helpful since it was my first time in the dirt. It's supposed to be for kids and youth only, but adults are allowed if they're "helping" a kid. I was riding with a friend's daughter so I got to play there. :mrgreen:

I agree, wait until it dries out some. But there are trails to ride, as well as a motocross track or two so you can do a little of everything. It's a little on the expensive side, and it's definitely worth getting there early before the place gets crowded.

You will need an OHV sticker at Trophy Club but they normally have them at the front gate.....

Back