• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD:2017 Africa Twin 1500 miles

ki_ote

Reaction score
SOLD: If your looking for a babied, like new AT, this is it. Actual mileage 1461.
Took a new job that requires a lot travel for the next few years and I don't want the bike just sitting up the whole time. I purchased this Tri-color, manual AT in June of this year, so it's still under warranty for quite a while.
It's perfect. Never down, never off road, stays in the garage. It looks and runs like brand new.
I've added $1600.00 in farkles:
Factory panniers keyed to bike. $765.
(I went with factory because I like to use soft luggage when I go off road and the factory ones are great for on road. They can be removed in seconds with no additional mounting racks required.)
Factory center stand. $199.95
Touratech bridged bar riser. $84.95
Seat Concepts pillion seat. $174.99
(Have original foam and cover in perfect condition.)
Dynamic pillion backrest. $162.99
Dynamic long luggage rack /top case mount. $147.99
Givi top case adapters. $19.99
(If you take the dynamic back rest off then you can snap on any Givi Monokey top case.)
Givi subframe support kit $60.00
(To be fair, I don't know if this even helps, but it's on there.)

First service already done at 600 miles. Factory oil filter with Honda HP4S full synthetic oil.
This bike is perfect, no surprises.
I'm asking $11000 like it's listed.
It has plenty of warranty left.
This bike was broken in properly and has not been abused or even ridden hard. Runs perfect, slick shifting, no issues at all.
You will be pleased.
There is a lien from Honda Financial so I will have to wait a couple weeks on the title and send it to you.
Or, if you want to leave a strong (non-refundable) deposit, I can pay it off and we can do the transaction a couple weeks later.
Either way. I just need to be secure in a buyer if I pay it off first as I have other responsibilities associated with my new job and can't tie up my money for long.

Thanks for looking.
Dave. 9403277011
Leave a message if I don't answer, can't have my phone on at work.
75be283c7b4767f1ae45f6c76634c0c3.jpg
7a5b0a85d5f76ea33164e9102187b7bf.jpg
21c74eb6d5b36f65f9b1e52cdfc59fed.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: 2017 Africa Twin 1500 miles

Looks great! I've had the sweats for one since they showed up, but my wallet is kinda flat these days. GLWS

Re: 2017 Africa Twin 1500 miles

Beautiful bike at a great price, should be a quick sale :rider:

Back