• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anybody into Desert Racing?

Reaction score
https://www.texasdesertracing.com/2017-texana-180-race-to-midnight-event-info/

I raced this in February. I'm not sure if I'll race it again, as I'm still looking for a racing partner. The race is 2 laps around a 38 mile course. The terrain varies from 60+ mph gravel/rock roads, to 30 mph switchbacks in the woods and hills. It's a fast race that tests your endurance. You can race Ironman or as a Team. I would race as a team. Entry fee is 100 bucks. Kickstands up at 7am on July 14th.

Stick around for the BAJA Race to Midnight.

I've seen the owner out there in his truck. It's a fun place. The single track is great. I've done the enduro there put on by the Ross Creek Trail Riders many times. Always a blast. The truck course is a relativity new thing. You could see it during the last race I was there (national enduro), but I don't think you ever followed any of it.

Back