• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

M38A1 / 2016 Pic-A-Day

I went through them ALL last night, then saw your finale just now. Heck, I couldn't pick out 3. The range of subjects, level of composition, and variety of treatments exhibit your innate professional attitude about everything you take on. It's a level most never attain.
GREAT body of work.
I agree with Mike! Have a great 2017, Scott.

Had not checked these Pic a Day Threads in a few months, Congrats on completeing the project. I attempted both a pic a day and a pic a week years back but go so bored with it I gave both up.

So this will sound a bit silly, yet I find it sort of fun to go back every so often and look at what I was doing two years ago to the day. Not only is today my sisters birthday, but Rusty and I (mostly Rusty) rebuilt the DR350SE carb on this day. I had to chuckle a bit.

Back