• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bradley Nelson currently Fairbanks, AK moving to Boerne, TX in four weeks.

Reaction score
I am leaving Trails End BMW and headed to Alamo BMW.

2004 BMW R1150GS
2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC

Having issues with uploading pic from my phone.

Well, welcome to Texas where our winters are like your summers.

I am leaving Trails End BMW and headed to Alamo BMW.

2004 BMW R1150GS
2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC

Having issues with uploading pic from my phone.

Welcome :welcome: Welcome

Boerne is growing like a weed all packed into a tiny burg.

Pics are pretty lame on here. You basically need to download tapatalk and use it to upload your pics.

Well, welcome to Texas where our winters are like your summers.
Not this year, Fairbanks has had days in the 90s. I think there was even one day I saw it was hotter in Fairbanks then it was in Houston.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Welcome make sure to join in on a pie run or a local gathering when you arrive. Good way to meet other riders of TWT. Some good TWT members there in town.

I will definitely post up on my arrival to join in some rides. Really only thing I am avoiding is technical single track on the 800. Had a little fall issue during an enduro event.

Got the picture thing figured out. Got a selfie from RawHyde

Attachments

• 1F5C0297-83D3-40E0-BD64-E66A5DB3B5DE.jpg
    1F5C0297-83D3-40E0-BD64-E66A5DB3B5DE.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 219
Hope the move goes smoothly for you, it does get better after August....honest!

Oh I am used to heat. I grew up in Ft Worth and a couple summers in sunny Iraq. Ready to leave Alaska interior winters. -50f sucks.

Oh I am used to heat. I grew up in Ft Worth and a couple summers in sunny Iraq. Ready to leave Alaska interior winters. -50f sucks.

ohhhhh baby! -50f!!!
I like the cold, but not that much...

I used to work in -35c, ever since then I enjoy the cold of normal seasons but extreme places like those in the far north are not my thing.
Nice to visit etc.:giveup:

I may just go for a ride one night just remember what it is like to need headlights on the bike. I haven’t ridden at night in two years. So really looking forward to the move.

You'll like it in North San Antonio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back