• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2006 Ninja 250R. Cleanest you'll ever see!-SOLD

HiSPL

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Weaver
My son is selling his beginner bike to fund his first car. He just bought an amazing Porsche 944 (non turbo!) but he needs funds to make it complete. Lawn mowing money only goes so far lol!

We got an amazing deal on this Ninja and under our care it has never been dropped or abused. We are wanting to pass it along to the next person to have an excellent starter bike. It starts and runs just fine. The Two Bros exhaust is in great shape. Everything about this bike just excellent.

We bought it from a guy who bought it for his wife, but she never took to it, so it sat for a long time in their garage. He did all the mods, but didn't rejet the carbs. When we got it it was about half an hour's work to have it running just about perfectly! Since then we've tweaked it even more to run even better.

It's been stored in our garage since we've had it, but my son did ride it to school where he parked it outside. But really there's no evidence of sun fading anywhere. The paint and seat vinyl is beautiful still.

Asking $2300. It's the cleanest little ninja anywhere with ZERO drop damage!

Pics and more description on craigslist.
https://collegestation.craigslist.org/mcy/d/super-nice-modded-2006-ninja/6636575545.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws60LjQxRRI&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• 250.jpg
    250.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Re: 2006 Ninja 250R. Cleanest you'll ever see!

That's a fun bike - insane redline and it loves to run up high. My wife had one (but I enjoyed running around on it a lot!). She had a set of RKA luggage and rode it all over California. As much of a bullet proof bike as I've ever had.

Good luck with the sale!

Dave

Re: 2006 Ninja 250R. Cleanest you'll ever see!

Ooof! Sale pending!

First guy from craigslist. Brand new MSF course grad. I sent him this way, so hopefully he logs in here.

Back