• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DFW tag

I have a good idea of where that is..... And certainly know which city.

No one yet? I figured that this one was an easy one. I'm glad I skipped the hard ones.:lol2:

This game is slow, but lets see if it lives.... If this is still on the button after I get back here next week I will take a ride by the spot that I think it is and see if it matches up.

Tag!

L18_0412q.JPG

Wider shot - taken late in the day so the shadows are long and the glare is high.

L18_0413q.JPG

And this is where it is:

L18_0414q.JPG

East of Cooper St. in Arlington, just north of Mayfield

Now, you're it:

L18_0417q.JPG

OK, it's a gimme - we need some more players... :shrug:

I want to play, too.

I recognized the first one, but couldn't get by to photograph it. The second, I had no idea. This third one, I just need to get by to photograph it.

I have MY tag picture ready to go!

This is fun!

If they get too difficult to figure out, do we need to include clues?

Larry

it's too far for me to hit a baseball that far, I know that.

I want to play, too.

I recognized the first one, but couldn't get by to photograph it. The second, I had no idea. This third one, I just need to get by to photograph it.

I have MY tag picture ready to go!

This is fun!

If they get too difficult to figure out, do we need to include clues?

Larry

Sure, clues are welcome if nobody seems to know the spot. Ride on over and shoot the spot that Chuck has up and toss yours into the mix! It is going to be a great afternoon for riding!

Sure, clues are welcome if nobody seems to know the spot. Ride on over and shoot the spot that Chuck has up and toss yours into the mix! It is going to be a great afternoon for riding!
Oh crap, is there going to be a race for the picture today?

This was as close as I could legally get to the sign in the above picture. Parking lot was roped off and the only way to get in there was down a sidewalk and wheelchair ramp. And there were some security looking folks giving me the evil eye, so I snapped my pic and was on my way. Hope it counts.

You can see the sign right above the very back of the passengers seat.

ballpark.jpg

Here's my entry for the next tag location. Degree of difficulty is high for this one, for many reasons.

dfwtag.jpg

This was as close as I could legally get to the sign in the above picture. Parking lot was roped off and the only way to get in there was down a sidewalk and wheelchair ramp. And there were some security looking folks giving me the evil eye, so I snapped my pic and was on my way. Hope it counts.

Chicken! :nana:

:lol2:

Good shot there.... dang that looks familiar but I am having trouble recalling from where.
It will find its way to the front of my brain after a while.

Yeah, I know I've seen that building, but I'm not sure where. I THINK I know, though, so we'll if I have time to buy a new bike and get the pic before this group figures it out.

Yeah, right. :lol2:

Wayne, this is a low stress game... If you figure out where it is we will let you do a cage picture while you are bikeless. or you could park a bicycle there and shoot it!

Hmmm... Rachel swears she knows where this is. But we won't have a chance to get over there till Saturday'ish.

You know...I've never looked at it like that, but your absolutely right Gilk51.

Back