• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DFW tag

dang. afternoon off, beautiful day, and I have no clue. :doh:

Early Saturday run to Thanksgiving Square in downtown Dallas for a very, very large cup of Cappuccino with whipped cream.

0404090926b.jpg

Nicely done Tracker. I added the level of difficulty in navigating all the silly one way streets into there. Good job!

I was too dense to figure that out. The challenge left me tired and haggard.

dang, I didn't mean to kill the thread.
I've already given a hint in post #65.

Yea, the pic didn't have a lot of clues in itself. You could possibly be more Prosperous with your clues by throwing in a few capital letters perhaps?

Okay, clues seem to be adding up here.... Prosper... Haggard.... Hmmmm.... I may have to take a ride north Saturday morning and see if I can find this place. If I am on the right track..... does the word 'Amberwood' factor in here?

FWIW, I was giving a guess based on available clues. Don't take what I say as fact. :mrgreen:

I understand... still there are roads to be ridden. Worst case scenario I ride around in the countryside and don't get thE picture... still sounds liek a good day to me! :thumb:

Amber would tell you to not pursue the Prospeous way. Better to stick to the Plain 'o facts.

Last edited:
:ponder:

At least the prosper angle gives me an idea for another Prime location, when the Time comes... ;-)

:trust:

Back