• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2007 Starting Mileage

17,000 miles on the ZRX since March and looking over the maintenance records for everything else gives me about 6,000 more miles. Not much, but I didn't take any trips in 2007.

Wing had 56,062 when I left for work this morning on it.

ZRX is in the garage. I'll have to check it when I get home.

The Yamaha is in the shop waiting its turn for my "A Tech". Synch the carbs, adj the valves, change all the fluids, new fork seals (Yeah I know. We over compressed when we tied it down and hauled it from Detroit to Killeen. Oh well. Blown fork seals arent that expensive to remedy and the haul was a l-o-o-o-o-o-ng one.) I'll post its miles once its road-ready again. 18k plus some change atm.

2006 R 1200 GS Adventure 13,498. (Purchased April '06).

Ended 2007 with:

240093279-M.jpg

So that is 14,437 miles on the GS.

My new to me KLR started with 22,232... and ended with ... wait for it... wait for it... drum roll.. 22,905. Thats right folks a whapping 673 miles in 6 months or so.

:rider: So grand total for me this year on my bikes, 15,110 Miles.

Last edited:
I only managed 10,500 on the ol' FZ1 this year. This next year should be far more since the commute has increased five-fold. ;-)

Sorry I am Posting so late. I have had the bike in meny peases untill last night. Any way I started at: 55239.5 ended with: 76942.4

Grand total 21702.9
:rider: :rider:

Back