• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I get go ride a ducati for Cycle world!

Reaction score
First Name
tommy
Last Name
hughes
Just got an email from Mark Cernicky that I have been selected to participate in The Cycle World ten best riding experience. I get to go ride the Ducati Diavel, Easter weekend in sugarland. Sweet! A great end to a long day:trust:

Yeah, i think it will be awesome, but now replanning that my 3 day weekend to accomidate the ride. I know (snivel, snivel) was planning to camp out and ride dirt bikes with my daughters. Hope I don't have a bad get off, the day before.:rider:

You are going to love that thing.
Not a big crusier guy, but got the key thrown at me from a dealer for a Diavel and took it out and was very impressed with the handling and especially the power output.

Just leave it in "sport" mode. :trust:

Most folks see the big ole rear tire and think it won't do anything but go straight.

Have fun!

Congrads. I too got selected. Not sure what the criteria was other than you filled out the request, had a MC license, insurance, might be considering another bike soon and make enough money to finance a Ducatti. I test drove the Diavel and the Multistrada about 8 months ago. They are great bikes. The power is real linear. I prefer a little more torque and wheelies. The bikes will come up but only if you have nuts to grab a full throttle in 1 and 2. Looking forward to opening up the Diavel legally on a air strip with no cars next to you. I signed up for Sunday at 8:30. Maybe I will see you there.

Kurt

Come Kurt it will be fun, think about that air strip and the ability to do stupid things... :trust::rider:

Somebody wearing Cycle World leathers with the name Cernicky on the back was at TWS doing the track day. That's not the guy who's supposed to be leading these rides, is it?

Man was that bike sweet. Just an awesome blend of everything I like about most different styles of bikes.
Comfort of a cruiser
handling of a streetfighter
brakes of a sport bike
and the sound of a roadster

Do your self a favor and ride this bike, strange looking but worth it!:rider:

Back