• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

funeral train

47571902_1703964526425079_2651444377389367296_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

When I first saw the clouds I thought the clouds would compromise the flyover. Then the jet left formation and shot straight up and split the cloud cover and disappeared from human sight. It was as orcastrated by our almighty commander and chief and Creator of heaven and earth. The weather was just right. CAVU by faith. When it is time it is that simple. It put a lump in my throat as well.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that it did. I think it's a Photoshop, but I could be wrong. Even if it is, it was a nice touch.

Just about has to be, sure wasn't from the funeral was overcast and misting. Plus the prez plane was gone.

Just about has to be, sure wasn't from the funeral was overcast and misting. Plus the prez plane was gone.

Yeah, I finally realized that, too. But if you're going to do a Photoshop for a "good cause," so to speak, this is the one.

I contacted Union Pacific about what happens now for 4141 now its job is done.

this is the reply I got from Kristen South, senior director of corporate communications and media relations.

Union Pacific has not yet decided No. 4141's next steps. We are taking time to be thoughtful about the decision and make sure the locomotive's future is befitting the honor it had last week carrying former President George H.W. Bush to College Station.

This whole affair has struck a chord in many a texas heart. whatever political position, it should have aroused a little bit of American Spirit in all of us.

More facts,

Sully's fate ...
He will now return to America’s VetDogs to spend the holidays in Smithtown, New York before going on to serve veterans back in Maryland at Walter Reed Bethesda. He will support wounded veterans and active service members during their recovery.

Timberwolve's status

COLLEGE STATION, Texas – The security detail for “Timberwolf” is over after the 41st president of the United States was laid to rest.

Jim McGrath, spokesperson for former President George H.W. Bush, shared the Bush Protective Division’s final notification on Twitter.

“Timberwolf’s Detail concluded at 0600 … with no incidents to report at the George Bush Presidential Library – College Station, Texas. God speed Former President George H.W. Bush – you will be missed by all of us,” the post reads.

Last edited:
Back