TWT Forums  

Go Back   TWT Forums > General Discussion > Story Telling and Tire Kicking > Photography > The Coffee Table

Notices

Forum Jump

Old 02-21-2018, 07:35 PM   #961
FCBH

Re: Clouds in my coffee

Texans are Board with the Russians

In the 1930s, European wild hogs, "Russian boars," were first imported and introduced into Texas by ranchers and sportsmen for sport hunting. Most of these eventually escaped from game ranches and began free ranging and breeding with feral hogs. Because of this crossbreeding, there are very few, if any, true European hogs remaining in Texas.

Feral hogs are unprotected, exotic, non-game animals. Therefore, they may be taken by any means or methods at any time of year. There are no seasons or bag limits, however a hunting license and landowner permission are required to hunt them.

The wild boar business is booming in Texas
Old 02-21-2018, 07:38 PM   #962
FCBH

We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

Wayne's World is a 1992 comedy about two slacker buddies and their local-access cable TV show. Directed by Penelope Spheeris. Written by Mike Myers, Bonnie Turner, and Terry Turner.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:40 PM   #963
FCBH

Historic Pecan Grove Store

Built in 1958 by Lawrence Segner. Operated as a Sinclair service station, ice house, garage and farm for many years. Mr. Segner made German sausage and BBQ. Locals gathered here for music, dances and reunions. Store was built on Marschall Creek across from the Segner family's original 1800's home to the west.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:41 PM   #964
FCBH

Austere bridge

Austerity is defined as a set of economic policies a government undertakes to control public sector debt.

Austerity measures are the response of a government whose public debt is so large that the risk of default, or the inability to service the required payments on its debt obligations, becomes a real possibility. Default risk can spiral out of control quickly; as an individual, company or country slips further into debt, lenders will charge a higher rate of return for future loans, making it more difficult for the borrower to raise capital.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:43 PM   #965
FCBH

Vaping not allowed!

Propane was discovered by the French chemist Marcellin Berthelot in 1857. It was first identified as a volatile component in gasoline by Walter O. Snelling of the U.S. Bureau of Mines in 1910. Although the compound was known long before this, Snelling's work was the beginning of the propane industry in the United States. The volatility of these lighter hydrocarbons caused them to be known as "wild" because of the high vapor pressures of unrefined gasoline. On March 31, the New York Times reported on Snelling's work with liquefied gas, saying "a steel bottle will carry enough gas to light an ordinary home for three weeks".