• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

KTM at Cycle Center of Denton

Reaction score
Just FYI that Cycle Center of Denton is now a KTM dealership. They bought SMS racing and starting April 1st they will have all the KTM's at their dealership.

Wow! I knew that Brian was working on Moving the dealership, but I thought it was a to a new location. I been the Cycle Center of Denton and they are good folks so far. I have bought a few things, but I will miss the Mom and pop feel that SMS has.

I was up there a couple days ago and they were moving all the inventory. They said that starting April 1st they will be selling them. They said they will be stocking a lot of gear and accessories for KTM, it will just take them a little time to get the inventory level up. He wouldn't tell me the details but is sounds like at the end of April they are going to have a huge launch party.

Back