• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Chopped liver...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I can't make it, too much work stacked up to escape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I can wake up in time. Working nights now till 8 am.

Me too. I'll go by the the trailers first, about 11:30, and if I'm alone there I'll check Billy's...

Small turnout of TWTexan inmates at lunch today. I avoided the chopped liver sandwhich. Good decision!

Vinny is planning on removing and replacing the steering bearings on his V-Strom this weekend. Everyone offered their advice on how to proceed.

Slim is going to pack in some serious touring miles the next several weeks on his RT. I hope to see some pictures from the trip.

Yes, motorcycles can catch on fire sometimes.

Keep the shiny side up this summer.

RB

Guys I really wanted to get there today but I am so far behind work because I spent too much time last week burning cedars that I couldn't get away. Hopefully next week, this Saturday should be my last burn for awhile...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good turnout of regulars today at lunch, even ThumpingRon showed up. It looks like the Texas Hill Country could get up to 3-4 inches of rain this weekend.

Booker T. & the M.G.'s was the Music du Jour band at noon.

RB

The past couple of weeks haven't been good but I should be back to lunch next week on 05/25.

I'm back from touring the northwest and should be there this week for the 8th year (five for me) anniversary of Billy's Thursday lunches.

With any luck on Thursday I will be driving from Nashville to Clarksville AR for the Beyond Epic ride, so I won't be here to attend... Crazy hard as I try I have only been able to make it to one of these lunches :(

I'll try and make it to my first one this week, it's not too far from work so should easily be able to slip out and a good excuse to take the bike to work instead of the company-issue econobox.

Greg, you going to post up some pics from your journey?

Sure. Here are a few

East of Mono City, California.
picture.php

Hwy 101 north of Florence, Oregon.
picture.php

Flaming Gorge Recreation Area Wyoming.
picture.php

Last edited:
According to Wiki Flaming Gorge straddles the Utah and Wyoming State lines This pic was taken on the Wyoming side. Flaming Gorge was a highlight of the trip with amazing roads and scenery. It also had an Eau Rouge type turn straight out of the Spa-Francorchamps road circuit​. A long gradual downhill followed by a turning uphill wall. Naturally I pinned it. :rider:

Last edited:
Sure. Here are a few

East of Mono City, California.
Hwy 101 north of Florence, Oregon.
Flaming Gorge Recreation Area Montana.

Very nice! I loved 101 when I rode it. Never been to Flaming Gorge.

See you at Billy's tomorrow! Welcome back.

I'm at Billy's, 13 minutes till they open. JT just drove up.

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Back