• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Arizona Wanderings

Tim, just as well you hadnt stopped. You probably would have been part of the melee just because. At that point all reason had passed and it was Planet of the Apes.

Glad you got home ok ole buddy! Yes, getting older is not fun! We need to talk soon. I bought a new axe last weekend, an Alvarez Baritone acoustic guitar. Tuned to “ B” instead of “ E”. Sounds great and easy on my hands.

A baritone???? I'd love a crack at it. Say when & I'm there. I'll bring my Mayson backpacker guitar (bought it at the Dallas guitar show) along.

Tim, just as well you hadnt stopped. You probably would have been part of the melee just because. At that point all reason had passed and it was Planet of the Apes.

True dat. When an expensive truck & travel trailer, and a tractor trailer valued at who knows how much, are willing to risk their property and quite possibly lose their lives over the honor of a pass, all reason is totally suspended. Beam me up, Scottie. :doh:

A baritone???? I'd love a crack at it. Say when & I'm there. I'll bring my Mayson backpacker guitar (bought it at the Dallas guitar show) along.

You bet. Look them up on YouTube. Lots of videos of them. Mine is the brown sunburst with electronics. BT60 something or other.

Back