• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Assignment #201 Farm Life/Gardening (ENTRY) 06.25.18

Tracker

post tenebras lux
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Post your entry for Assignment #201 "Farm Life" here...

Closing Date: 06/25/18 Midnight

Please do not comment in this thread until a winner has been selected. Comments may be deleted without warning until then.

Last edited:
IMG_1498-2.jpg

two good entries. Thanks, gents.
Andy
good subject, composition. Can feel that summer heat with the puffy summertime clouds against the blue sky. Love riding those roads, that baking heat coming through your mesh gear; the unique smell of livestock and fresh cut coastal bermuda.

Scott
nice simple still life. Homegrown taters and peppers have that little extra tastiness. good comp.

The winner is Andy.

Since Flickr was bought out I have not posted a single photo to any thread or board I use. If you noticed, I posted zero pic to the garden forum this year...

It (Flickr) might still be free. At the time they sent an announcement and I read that it would be a fee based but maybe it has been delayed. It was enough that I decided to not add any more to the site just to lose it or pay. I checked recently and my old photos were still there.

It (Flickr) might still be free. At the time they sent an announcement and I read that it would be a fee based but maybe it has been delayed. It was enough that I decided to not add any more to the site just to lose it or pay. I checked recently and my old photos were still there.

if your looking for a free alternative, imgur is always an option.

https://imgur.com/

Photobucket moved to a fee based host, Flickr not. Per their (SmugMug's) site:

QUESTION: Will Flickr continue to offer a free version? Will Flickr’s price change?

ANSWER: Absolutely. Flickr’s free accounts are foundational to its community of influential and engaged photographers. We are not making any changes to Flickr plans or rates at this time. We’ll let Flickr Pro customers know if that changes.

Thanks for the great comments Tracker. I generally burn gas every afternoon down some road less traveled and always have my g16 at the ready, be it in the Vette or one of the bikes.
On photo hosting, I stayed with Photobucket and pay the fee as I have thousands of photos on the site. So far, been good to me.
I'll come up with a subject on my afternoon road therapy ride.
Thanks again.

Back