• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1970 Chevy classic pickup SOLD

Re: 1970 Chevy pickup for sale

I drove a blue one like that up and down my Grandad's drive at his farm about a gazillion times learning to drive. GLWS

Re: 1970 Chevy pickup for sale Cheaper price

Reduced to $1900 or trade. Might take a small gas saver automatic car as partial trade for my son. Would like to sell it this month. Need money for pectoral transplants.
https://youtu.be/7JhKMLwj424

Last edited:
Re: 1970 Chevy pickup for sale Cheaper price

Now $1800 make a son/daughter/husband/wife happy for Christmas. I also have a Monte Carlo that needs help for $1000 or best offer. Also several Fox bodied Mustangs for parts.

Would be interested in a larger Craftsman roller for part of the trade or some hand tools.

Last edited:
Re: 1970 Chevy pickup for sale even Cheaper price

Any more interest? Hate to post in on Craigslist and deal with that but need to sell to pay the plumbers.:tears:

Willing to take cash and a partial trade. Sorta flexible on the trade,let me know what you have extra if interested. Really looking for a Sears Craftsman roller or XL Harbour Freight roller,hand tools,polk audio speakers,etc.:biggun: See first post. Had several PMs but it is still available. If you want to look at it today after 5 or Sunday let me know today have others picking up stuff Sunday morning. I have several more pics on my phone if you need them let me know.

Would like to move soon. Have several other project vehicles that need even more work that I have posted elsewhere that need to go. If you need Mustang parts let me know I might have them lying around.

Last edited:
Re: 1970 Chevy classic pickup NOW $1700

Reduced one more time before headed to Craigslist. Willing to take $1200 cash and the rest in a interesting trade. If your interested let me know love to keep it in the family. Be good to see it again once it is fixed up.

Last edited:

Man, I would love to have this. I just need a car dolly and a place to store it for a short period not to exceed 6 mos. :)

Man, I would love to have this. I just need a car dolly and a place to store it for a short period not to exceed 6 mos. :)

If you want to,I can store it at my place.:deal: I have five acres and it is not in the way. Come look at it Thanksgiving day if you want? PM sent.

Last edited:

I have been trying to sell it to folks at work, several interested but disposable funds are dedicated to other requirements right now

I have been trying to sell it to folks at work, several interested but disposable funds are dedicated to other requirements right now

Thank you good sir. Mention that I can take a partial trade if that helps any. Might have a chance to work on it over the weekend. Be worth more running and driving.:trust:

Re: 1970 Chevy classic pickup NOW $1650

Price lowered again to $1600. Still willing to take something on the list as a partial trade.

Going to craigslist Tuesday. Thank you to all that responded thru PM and the post.

Last edited:
Re: 1970 Chevy classic pickup reduced again to $1600

Still interested in mechanic and air tools as well as a Craftsman or Harbor Freight large rolling tool box as a partial trade in. Gas BBQ grill,bang-bangs,heck I am flexible. PM if you have something collecting dust that you are not using and would like to have a truck that you can hand down to your kids.

I guess there are no classic cats needing a project? Never got around to it Thursday but might be able to get to it this weekend.

Last edited:
Re: 1970 Chevy classic pickup now $1500 cash

ill try to get permission from my wife

I think I need to come see it. Im just in leander, I'm not sure yet when I can get free but what's the best time for you. Email me please. Jtdieter@gmail.com

Drew, I am sorry to see this go. I was hoping it was gonna still be there in April once my house is done.... LOL GLWS :trust:

Drew, I am sorry to see this go. I was hoping it was gonna still be there in April once my house is done.... LOL GLWS :trust:

Not sold yet! I really need to get it cranked up and sell it for $3000.00.

I think I sent you a pm, not sure how to tell.

Truck still for sale. Remember this truck is nearly 50 years old and does have some defects. That is why it is cheap. I think $1500 is very reasonable considering its age. A nice completed ones I have seen in the past for 10K.

Sorry I changed my mind, I will take it as long as the Vin matches the title.

Sorry I changed my mind, I will take it as long as the Vin matches the title.

At work now but have somebody double checking. It should match,the dealership I bought it from would have had to make sure it matched to do the paperwork for their new vehicle. Hope fully I checked that when I bought it a million years ago.

Some have the vin on the glove box door tag also will know here shortly and let you know. I have a picture but the title is not here but at the house.

Back