• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AGV Tornado Gloves

Reaction score
In my continuing series of gear reviews. I looked all over for a pair of black Joe Rocket GPX 2.0 gloves in a large, no luck anywhere here in the states. Anything to be ordered would be back-ordered for weeks. So I ordered the AGV Tornado gloves and these were also first worn on the Alps tour I was on.

i48957.jpg

At first I was worried about buying these gloves, the Large I ordered fit somewhat on the snug size. And I didn't have time to send them back for an XL. But after wearing them for a few days they broke in and felt great. The leather is thick with extra layering in high-abrasion areas. They have a wrist retention strap. The cuff was a little narrow and barely fit over the sleeve of my jacket, but expanded some with wear. With the fit I had no worries about these gloves coming off my hands in a go-down (which thankfully didn't happen). I give a rating of :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: and a 1/2

Back