• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Experimenting with ad banners on forum

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab Yes... I know, they are butt ugly. They are just for experimenting purposes. The left image will always take you to my Piston Powered Passion page and the right one will give you a "page not found" error everytime. I am trying to figure out how to associate a link to the image so that the link changes with the corresponding image. Apparently I need to cut the heads off a few chickens, smear the blood all over my keyboard while chanting, and hope for the best. I'm currently haunting a few tech support type forums and am waiting to hear back from the geeks in the know. I'm so close... oh so close...

:tab I still have not settled on the format for the ads. Once I get the mechanics down, then I will work on cleaning up the look. I am also wondering about the size. Do you think they will be large enough to entice a prospective advertiser?

Adios,

Back